Tunze Automatic pH CO2 Controller 7074/2 GREAT VALUE
This product is unavailable
The Tunze CO2 Controller Set (7074/2) consists of pH Controller 7070/2, CO2 valve kit 7074.11 (including power supply unit 5012.01).With the addition of a regulator and diffuser/reactor this is a complete automatic CO2 system.
The pH controller precisely monitors the pH of the aquarium and opens or closes the CO2 valve as needed to ensure precise dosing of CO2. The 12 Volt CO2 valve is nickel-coated to prevent against corrosion. Great for use with calcium reactors or freshwater CO2 injection systems.
TUNZE® digital measuring instruments have been developed especially for the use in aquariums. The instruments with their electrodes operate at a high accuracy and are comparable with laboratory instruments in quality. The clearly arranged operating panel with key pad and adjustment buttons ensure fast and practical handling. The controller comes with parts for two different types of wall mounting.
- Measuring range pH 1 - 14
- Display accuracy ± 0.01 pH
- Switching range pH 5 - pH 9
- Metering time adjustable abt. 2 - 6 min
- etering break or without 5 - 15 min
- Ambient temperature 0°to 45° Celsius (32 to 113 °F)
- Dimensions 156 x 83 x 30 mm
- 2-year manufacturer`s warranty.